Thursday, July 9, 2009

First picture of Baby Robbins!


This picture was taken at our first doctor's appointment on 25 June, 2009. He (or she) was really active!

Our next doctor's appointment is 3 August.

In other news, the second trimester starts today. I am looking forward to having less nausea and more energy. I bought some maternity pants (shorts, actually) at JCPenney when I went to buy new shoes. My old shoes have no support at all. I guess you're supposed to wait to buy maternity clothes, because you'll get tired of them, but I'm going to need a whole new set of clothes in the winter. Sweet--mandatory shopping!

Illinois is a terrible place. Not only are there no Ross stores (the best place to get everything), but the nearest dim sum is in St. Louis! I want some dim sum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.