Sunday, July 19, 2009

Breaking News: John Buys a New Shirt

Some of you may have heard that I have a terrible time finding maternity clothes. A lot of stores don't carry them, you know. When I worked at Fred Meyer, they were phasing out their maternity section and all of the stuff was on clearance racks...those racks that are impossible to organize because they're always overstuffed!

John remarked that we really need a Value Village. Well, of course we do, but they don't have those around here. I don't know what people east of the Rockies do with their old but still usable stuff, because they sure don't donate it. But a neighbor told me that the Old Navy in Fairview Heights is getting rid of their maternity section (hmph), so we went there after church today. I got some pants and a few tops. John also got a new polo shirt...solid blue. I wanted him to get this shirt, but he wouldn't even look at it. Don't you think John would look cute in this shirt?

Here's a funny and unrelated picture.

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog


I was eating pepperoni-flavored sausage bites (actually people food, not dog treats), and I realized that I pretty much just keep on eating if there's food. That is, I don't get full anymore. I only stop eating if the food runs out or if I decide I should put it away, but not because I don't want anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.