Sunday, July 8, 2012

Finally an update

I did not realize it had been over a year since I last posted anything, but I have a couple pictures and videos from recent activities that might be nice to share.


Pirate Ellie


Sleeping with the babies

Deep in concentration with her building

She paused long enough for a picture which is a very rare thing for her

Looking at the fishies at the Dole Plantation

Looking at the other parts of the pond

Looking at the fishies at the Dole Plantation some more
A video to show more of what the pics above were trying to portray.

Looking at some of the beautiful flowers at the Dole Plantation
--if you look closely, you will see bugs that look like large pincher bugs
This pose was at her request. She just jumped up on the bench and said "picture?"
She obviously was having a good time.

Same with this one. I couldn't decide which of the two I liked better.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.